Our goal is to help managers as they become people leaders, either at their current organization or a new one.
Too often, employees become people leaders without enough direction or resources. This Guidebook is a tool to jumpstart a manager's leadership, and other meetings with leaders, colleagues and team members.
This guided journal includes:
- Motivational reminders and "manage like a human" tips
- Space to sketch out organizational and team structures
- Notes for corporate acronyms (every organization has them)
- Prompts for meetings with your own manager (or boss, leader, coach, etc.) to discuss their leadership and working style, scheduling time off, projects you'll be working on, as well as lists of team members and colleagues to meet and what to discuss
- 30-60-90 day goals
- Project notes
- Intro meeting notes/prompts
- Outlines for ongoing 1:1 meetings with your manager, 1:1 meetings with your direct reports, and team meetings
- Extra space for random thoughts
This Guidebook is a manager's secret weapon to be confident as you start.